Saturday, April 25, 2020

Death in my thoughts - a random write up



Life. We don't value it for a second until it seems to go away from the person we love most. 
Loss. Isn't defined by anything more but of a person and time you didn't valued. 
How we all wish for death in depression, anxiety or despair but have you ever seen or thought of life in that form, begging for it, taking the name of all gods you remember, in hope, in need.

As I am growing old, I am realising more of a fact that one day everyone will die. Talking about death is not a good start but the thought of it is not leaving my mind.

I am realising with each passing day that one day all my loved ones will be gone forever and that experience begun in my life two year ago.

Believe me it's the worst kind of experience you will go through and had to make up your mind to deal with it in coming future. 

No one think about it throughout their life, we take all kind of insurances available to escape that experience. 

But we never do anything to make ourselves mentally strong for the devastation which death of someone close bring to us. 

I am at that stage of my life where I have to look at my career and my family at the same time for they are growing old too and need more care than anytime, while my career demands proper studies and gives opportunity to work outside hometown. 

This is where I go perplexed. 

I am playing some scenarios in my head which is not so good to avoid the pain I will go through when death of someone might actually happens. 

Other time I think how selfish and foolish it is of me to think something like that because our thinking has power to make things happen in real life and this kind of negative thinking may have opposite impact. 

I don't know what should I do or talk about when this topic come. 

Maybe I should go read some philosophy about life and death to have peace with it. 

Moreover what to talk with the family persons who are going through it, anything we may speak of dead will bring more memories and emptiness in their lives. They cry as expression of loss and their tears may increase with what we do at that time. How should we console the person who is going through it. No words spoken can heal them or bring the person back in their lives. The emptiness they leave behind can never be filled with some new person or a new job. We can only do is to listen what they have to say in my experience. What they feel and everything they want to share and not poke them with more memories or words of disguise. 

In the end we all are told that time heals everything and most we could do is to reduce the time of healing a person takes when goes through a loss.

We should never push them to forget everything in one go and move on and also not leave them on their own to take their time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

आपको अभद्र भाषा किसने सिखाई?

आपको यह भाषा किसने सिखाई? अभद्र भाषा का प्रयोग कहां से प्रारंभ हुआ यह क्या कोई सोचने का विषय बन सकता है इस पर आज से पहले मैंने वि...